David M. Governo will be speaking at American Conference Institute’s National Conference on Preventing and Litigating IAQ and Toxic Mold Claims. The two day Conference will begin on April 26th, 2006 at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables Florida.
The Conference on Preventing and Litigating IAQ and Toxic Mold Claims is designed to bring you up-to-date information on the latest developments from federal and state agencies, in addition to the latest scientific trends. You will also get in-depth analyses and insights on:
• Counseling clients on how to improve indoor air quality
• Case strategies and trial tactics
• Major court settlements in toxic mold cases
• Maximizing test results while minimizing cots
• Severe weather patterns and their effect on indoor air quality
• Separating bogus from viable claims
• Working with experts and analyzing their reports
• Implementing best practices in remediation
Please see the attached brochure for more information and to register.